Top 5 Gift ideas that honor both your own Mother and Mother Nature
1. Tropical Flowers: either a lei or a springy bouquet
2. Chocolate: with over 300 bars to chose from, there is something for everyone. From milk to dark, vegan to bacon infused, or rice crisps to exotic chilies. Try one of my favorites "Salty Dog," with 70% dark chocolate with butter toffee pieces and sea salt, by B.T. McElrath.
3. Picnic Lunch: stop by the deli and pack a feast for the beach
4. Clothes: In addition to Sierra Dew Designs, a socially conscious label using organic cotton, sweatshop free, recycled & vintage fabrics, all printed with 100% non-toxic water-based inks; you can find shirts made of the softest bamboo shirts, hemp caps and more.
5. Inner reflection: Journals, meditation cards, and palm or beeswax candles.